Yamaha Manual Library License Agreement
To use Yamaha Manual Library you need to accept the following License Agreement.
- All rights (including copyright), title and interest in and to the manuals in the Library are and shall at all times remain YAMAHA CORPORATION 's sole and exclusive property.
- Copying, distributing, displaying or uploading of the manuals in whole or in part by any means is expressly forbidden without the written consent of the manufacturer. Yamaha Corporation authorizes you to view, download and print the materials in this Manual Library only for your personal and non-commercial use.
- The library is set up for your fair and personal use only. Accordingly, copying of the manuals, in whole or in part, for your commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- Be aware that not all products may be available and/or the specifications may not be the same in every locale.
- Be aware that although the Library is currently available for you without any charge, it may be included in a charged service in the future.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LIBRARY AND/OR ITS SPECIFIED SOFTWARE EVEN IF YAMAHA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.